Apr 9, 2012 #1 2bafish Community Member View Badges Joined Jan 7, 2012 Messages 28 Reaction score 0 Location Canada Langley Rating - 0% 0 0 0 I would like to add some vitamins to my frozen foods for my fish. What can I add besides garlic extract?
I would like to add some vitamins to my frozen foods for my fish. What can I add besides garlic extract?
Apr 9, 2012 #2 revhtree Verified Admin Owner Administrator View Badges Staff member Super Moderator Ultimate Member Reef Squad Partner Member 2026 Excellence Award Platinum Sponsor Photo of the Month R2R App User Article Contributor Hospitality Award Article Administrator Industry Professional My Aquarium Showcase Joined May 8, 2006 Messages 54,861 Reaction score 122,509 Rating - 100% 1 0 0 Are you wanting to soak the food or actually blend it yourself?
Apr 9, 2012 #3 CJO Valuable Member View Badges RASOC Member Joined Jun 15, 2010 Messages 2,400 Reaction score 197 Location Charlotte, NC What state or country do you live in North Carolina Rating - 0% 0 0 0 Selcon is pretty popular. CJ