Adding vitamins to food?

  • Thread starter Thread starter 2bafish
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

2bafish

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 7, 2012
Messages
28
Reaction score
0
Location
Canada Langley
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I would like to add some vitamins to my frozen foods for my fish. What can I add besides garlic extract?
 
Are you wanting to soak the food or actually blend it yourself?
 
Selcon is pretty popular.

CJ
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 7 46.7%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 2 13.3%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 3 20.0%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 6.7%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new