Additional stocking recommendations

Jonesyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to add a few more fish to my 525XL as it is looking rather empty! I would love some suggestions for colorful peaceful fish to add to my tank. Everyone in my tank gets on perfect with no issues so want to keep it that way! :)

Only fish I have thought of adding so far is a shimmering wrasse, with the addition of a jump net.

Current Stocklist:

Purple tang
Hippo tang
Kole tang
2 x clownfish
Blue damsel
Royal gramma
Mandarin

Thanks in advance!

X-37B

Fight The Good Fight
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Pixi hawk, file fish are good choices. I have both in my 120 along with 13 others.
20210805_115806.jpg
20210803_161644.jpg

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am looking to add a few more fish to my 525XL as it is looking rather empty! I would love some suggestions for colorful peaceful fish to add to my tank. Everyone in my tank gets on perfect with no issues so want to keep it that way! :)

Only fish I have thought of adding so far is a shimmering wrasse, with the addition of a jump net.

Current Stocklist:

Purple tang
Hippo tang
Kole tang
2 x clownfish
Blue damsel
Royal gramma
Mandarin

Thanks in advance!
Pygmy angel, flameback angel, multicolor angel, multibar angel, venustus angel. They are all so beautiful!

OP
OP
Jonesyg

Jonesyg

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the suggestions, like the suggestion of the file fish seen a few at my lfs, also a lemon peel angel would be a nice idea. Just worry if adding a larger fish would cause an issue with the tangs.

jaganshi066

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Thanks for the suggestions, like the suggestion of the file fish seen a few at my lfs, also a lemon peel angel would be a nice idea. Just worry if adding a larger fish would cause an issue with the tangs.
I would avoid lemonpeels if you have a reef tank. All the ones I mention I have multiples of and they haven’t touched corals. I heard lemonpeels are the worst of the dwarves when it comes to corals

High pressure shells: Do you look for signs of stress in the invertebrates in your reef tank?

• I regularly look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 30 31.3%
  • I occasionally look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • I rarely look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 18 18.8%
  • I never look for signs of invertebrate stress in my reef tank.

Votes: 24 25.0%
  • Other.

Votes: 0 0.0%
Back