Adorned Wrasse in 45gal

  • Thread starter Thread starter cjtabares
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

cjtabares

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 17, 2009
Messages
461
Reaction score
226
Location
Bristol,RI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Would an adorned wrasse work in a 45gal(24x24x18) tank.

Other planned fish
2x ocellaris clows
Purple firefish
Royal Gramma
Randall's Shrimp Goby
Maybe a spotted mandarin when the tank is ready.
 
I have one in a 48” 60 gallon. Mine runs the length of my tank all day. I could be wrong but 24” may be a bit small for one.
 
I don't love it long term.

Wrasses for a 24" tank would be limited to a pink streak or one of the possum species.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 6 26.1%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 5 21.7%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 1 4.3%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 1 4.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new