Advice for nano skimmer

Aeb1419

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 13, 2016
Messages
379
Reaction score
119
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
really need help on this. I know everyone has there preference but please tell me how your skimmers are working for you so I can decide.

I have a 22 gal cadlights tank all in one. It needs to be able to fit in the back chambers which is 8 inches wide and 3.5 inches in length. I purchased a hydor slim skim but it didnt fit.

The important:

It needs to be as quiet as possible. My wife will kill me if she hears it to much. So the less noisy the better.

Ive seen some skimmers tha hang on the back that are huge. I am going for a clean look and hoping it wont be popping out to much. Im sorry for the pickiness but again my wife... :(

Any advicr will help. Thanks
 
If your looking for quiet get an airstone operated skimmer.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new