Advise Mitras Lightbar 2

  • Thread starter Thread starter Faizal
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Faizal

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 6, 2019
Messages
10
Reaction score
1
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm just a beginner and want to start a new reef tank using the GHL equipment's.
My tank is 120cm x 45cm x 55cm, the water level is at 50cm
I think to go for two Mitras lightbar 2 , 120cm length, 77 watts each.
I planned to keep fish, soft corals and some LPS, I think to start with 2 lightbars and maybe later on a thirth.
Starting with 2 lightbars can somebody advise which type or combination to buy ?

Cheers, Faizal
 
Deep Actinic and Actinic. For your third one you could go ocean blue or any Actinic. Sorry for not posting sooner.
 
Ditto, thanks for your advise!
Is the third one necessary for soft corals, LPS and fish ?
If I put the third one, will it be enough to put SPS in the top level of the tank ?
Do I have to place the Deep Actinic in the back and the Actinic in the front and maybe later on the ocean blue in the middle ?
 
I think it depends on the color your looking for. I have done both ocean blue and Actnic. If you like more white then the Ocean blue.

Yes I placed my Ocean in the middle.
 
Ditto, thanks. I'll give it a try.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 27.3%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 2 9.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 11 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 31.8%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 13.6%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new