AF Zeomix in EHEIM Classic 250

LoicReef

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 12, 2021
Messages
35
Reaction score
21
Location
Belgique
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey, I would like to make a zeo protocol, in an external filter "Eheim" is it possible or not.
120404070426_600x600.jpg
If so how do I start?
 
Probably. I run Nyos Zeo in my Nyos Torq 2.0. It's essentially water in one end, water out...
Okey What do we start with in the protocol AF?
 
Okey What do we start with in the protocol AF?
I use 2000ml of Nyos Zeo in my 200-gallon system, but you should probably start with half the proportionate amount for the first 30-60 days. You'll need a pump or manifold to ensure a steady flow of water.
 
I use 2000ml of Nyos Zeo in my 200-gallon system, but you should probably start with half the proportionate amount for the first 30-60 days. You'll need a pump or manifold to ensure a steady flow of water.
Okey it’s a pump, And adding a product in the first few months, what do we do?
 
Visit the website for Nyos (or whatever brand of zeo you go with) and view the instructions/usage.
I see, you know how to tell me the risks of the zeo, and show me your baccalaureate, I'm curious
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 12 42.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 2 7.1%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 4 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new