• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Affordable assorted frags pack

Item Price
130
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

iReefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Joined
Mar 7, 2009
Messages
1,149
Reaction score
203
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
wysiwyg 10 frags total consisted of zoas +cloves, bubble gum digi, orange lepastrea, fascination favia, branching gsp, blue not typical green Duncan, and incredible
hulk cypastrea, paly grandis, mystic sunset monti, lemonade pocillipora.


130 shipped UPS next day air.

20240416_010909.jpg
20240416_010743.jpg

20240416_015709.jpg
20240416_022032.jpg
 
Last edited:
Crazy good deal. Someone will surely scoop this up in no time.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 2 14.3%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 3 21.4%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 7 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new