After 15 years without a tank here i am......again

REEFDAZE

New Member
View Badges
Joined
May 21, 2021
Messages
20
Reaction score
81
Location
Chambersburg
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
I'm really enjoying reef2reef, it really feels good to be back in the hobby.

His is my 90 gallon from way back in 2004

Picture 168.jpg
 
Welcome to Reef2Reef!!!

Clownfish.gif
 
Welcome back! A lot has changed over the years. Lights, skimmers and sumps are so much better. I still am old school and don't use dosers and chemicals. Your old tank looked great!
 
Welcome back! A lot has changed over the years. Lights, skimmers and sumps are so much better. I still am old school and don't use dosers and chemicals. Your old tank looked great!
I decided to try all the new goodies out. Went with all DC pumps, kessil led's, gyre WaveMaker, and a full neptune system.
One thing I'm keeping old school is the sand bed I just don't care for bb tanks, not that they don't look good but I like all the life that inhabits the sand bed.
 
Just wanted to introduce myself and say hello.
I'm really enjoying reef2reef, it really feels good to be back in the hobby.

His is my 90 gallon from way back in 2004

Picture 168.jpg
Welcome to R2R!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new