agent462's 220 rimless shallow peninsula reef

I am but I do need a bigger one at this point. It's a great skimmer but I'd recommend getting the purple pinwheels.
 
IMG_6182.JPG


IMG_6180.JPG


IMG_6183.JPG


IMG_6184.JPG


IMG_6185.JPG


IMG_6186.JPG


IMG_6187.JPG


IMG_6188.JPG
 
I like the tile as well. Looking forward to seeing everything finished.....what are you waiting on man? lol
 
ha ha, thanks guys

We are days away from having our first child so life has been pretty busy. I took some time this weekend to get some stuff done. I just need to do that front section and then grout and seal it. I'll be taking a little bit of time off work so I'm sure I'll have some downtime.
 
That looks HAWT dude! :D Good luck and have fun being a dad! :)
 
Awesome build man. I really love the deminsions of your tank. The tile on the stand looks great too. Hope all is well with being a new parent, its certainly a big change. Cant wait to see more. Nice job thus far.
 
Sine seeing your pics of the confetti I went back and looked at your build thread. Any updated tank pic?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 34.7%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 13.9%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new