Aggie / Cajun

Turbo's Aquatics

Super Duper Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
crushed up oyster shells from chicken feed store
We use these for making DIY Live Rock. Just mix in mortar and shape it, or use sand in a tub to make a mold, works great!

@Subsea so you've been into saltwater aquaria since the 1970s? I think you could teach just about everyone here a thing or two

OP
OP
S

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
@Floyd R Turbo

Floyd, you have been the guru of ATS for quite some time. Thank you for the kind words. Yes, I am
“old school” and embrace natural systems. For me, it is all about making my displays into thriving eco systems which recycles nutrients into coral and fish biomass.

OP
OP
S

Subsea

5000 Club Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0

Where is your location in Texas. Aggies should stick together. Please don’t take offense at my one Aggie joke.

The 1971 Christmas family gathering in Lafayette, Louisiana was very special to me. I had just completed my first semester at The Texas Maritime Academy after four years in the Air Force. Because I drove from Galveston to Layayette, I was the last one to arrive of ten siblings. Everyone was laughing and joking with numerous Aggie jokes being told. Several hours later, I checked my mothers mail drop box by front door, being anxious to know my grades. Voila, a Cajun Aggie is born. There in plan view was my grades from Texas A&M. I was the Aggie joke.

By the way, I was on the Dean’s list. The good one.

Reefing threads: Do you wear gear from reef brands?

• I wear reef gear everywhere.

Votes: 17 13.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily at fish events and my LFS.

Votes: 7 5.7%
  • I wear reef gear primarily for water changes and tank maintenance.

Votes: 1 0.8%
  • I wear reef gear primarily to relax where I live.

Votes: 19 15.4%
  • I don’t wear gear from reef brands.

Votes: 70 56.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 9 7.3%
Back