Aggression Between 2 Female Blue Star Leopard Wrasses

  • Thread starter Thread starter bdub22rhp
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None
Oddly enough, it stopped? Very bizarre.
 
And was perfect for two months and resumed all out war this week

Larger looks like a very boldly colored female but still female.
 
I saw similar aggression with 2 blue star leopards when I bought them about 8 months ago. Eventually they settled down. They are still both doing fine and both are still females. I guess the moral of the story is that there are no hard rules in this hobby.
 
I saw similar aggression with 2 blue star leopards when I bought them about 8 months ago. Eventually they settled down. They are still both doing fine and both are still females. I guess the moral of the story is that there are no hard rules in this hobby.
 
Update, looks like I have a transition on my hands now.

31713073-A41C-42C6-88A2-66176EE7F66B.jpeg 339B5B4F-D879-4D6C-B1AF-23A02992E8AF.jpeg BD931536-AEE3-4A7F-8C62-A9592724DCE0.jpeg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 34.5%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 20.7%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.3%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 27.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 24.1%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 31.0%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 24.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new