Aggressive Fish....

If you have an aggressive fish - what would you do:

  • Get rid of it....

    Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Try to modify the behavior...

    Votes: 10 43.5%
  • Something else - suggest in comments (please)

    Votes: 3 13.0%

  • Total voters
    23
UPDATE - on a sad note. We went away overnight - and when came home - the fish was not in his usual resting place - and the xxxxx brand cover (which I dont care for anymore) was askew. Quickly - I noticed the dry fish on the floor - because the cat was licking it (doing CPR?). I bought another Harlequin Tusk - with no where near the same personality - who was able to jump out - despite the cover. I'm going to buy a different brand - and try once more.... RIP...
 
UPDATE - on a sad note. We went away overnight - and when came home - the fish was not in his usual resting place - and the xxxxx brand cover (which I dont care for anymore) was askew. Quickly - I noticed the dry fish on the floor - because the cat was licking it (doing CPR?). I bought another Harlequin Tusk - with no where near the same personality - who was able to jump out - despite the cover. I'm going to buy a different brand - and try once more.... RIP...[/QUOTES
Sorry, Sucks when you lose any fish, let alone one that is personable.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 7 4.5%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.5%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 52 33.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new