Aghhh.... the baby strikes again!!!

joeyamador

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 13, 2018
Messages
86
Reaction score
95
Location
Sanger
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
She some how messed up the motor on the kalk reactor motor now the archaic drip method is back again!!! (I need to get a dang calcium reactor!!!!!)
 
Use an ATO? Use kalk in ato! Boom, saved you $800!
Working on ato.. I know I know I need one but I have made other things a priority. Battery backup almost complete.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 18 26.5%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 19 27.9%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 9 13.2%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 2 2.9%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 4 5.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 10.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 4 5.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new