ahayes13- 120gal. mixed reef.....

a couple new frags i picked up..

red planet tab. acro from coral corral

DSC03588.jpg



our teeny lil setosa frag - purchased from a local reefer...

DSC03592.jpg
 
Last edited:
prism favia...

IMG_7916.jpg



green / purplish favia
DSC03389.jpg



purple and green blastos
DSC03187.jpg


war coral
DSC03177.jpg
 
Nice collection of coral! I use Tropic Marin Bio-calc and mag. I've had great success with it. Have you tried it?
 
Nice collection of coral! I use Tropic Marin Bio-calc and mag. I've had great success with it. Have you tried it?


i use the bionic two part and i do use the tropic marin bio-mag.... which i love. it works great and brings up levels nicely.
 
Great collection of corals Amanda! How about a new FTS?


thanks sara ! :)
right now im trying to be on a "no buying any corals" right now thing. cause im trying to work on getting some nice fish for the tank. im working on getting a pair of lineatus. :) yay ! but i cant wait to get back to buying some corals, my lfs, the coral corral has some really nice stuff and its so hard to resist ... :)
i will get a fts tonight.....
 
LOL - I know how hard it is to resist temptation at the LFS and online! I look forward to the FTS!
 
I seriously love your aquascape! Very nice!
 
Amanda,
Love your aquascape and everything else about your tank, very nice and will look even better when the coral grow!!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 7 18.4%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 15 39.5%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 4 10.5%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 7.9%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 5 13.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 7.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new