AI app help

DWPhilli

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Awhile back I saw a tip on here which said you can do something on the AI app to increase / decrease your whole schedule at once. I cant remember what it is though. Any ideas?

For example, I just got a Prime 16HD for my frag tank. I would like to run it one the same schedule as my DT but only about 70% strength

DarkReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I think if you go into lighting (middle bottom), hit the moon icon in the top right and choose acclimation mode ? Not sure if you can do it indefinitely (definitely know you can do it for a period of time though) but you can reduce the strength in there.

Gernader

Reefing is a never-ending addiction...
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Awhile back I saw a tip on here which said you can do something on the AI app to increase / decrease your whole schedule at once. I cant remember what it is though. Any ideas?

For example, I just got a Prime 16HD for my frag tank. I would like to run it one the same schedule as my DT but only about 70% strength
Use your two fingers at once and drag up/down on the screen to move the whole schedule.

DarkReefer

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use your two fingers at once and drag up/down on the screen to move the whole schedule.

Didn't know that, can also do this but horizontally to move schedule as a whole forward or backward in time.

I'm not sure if it's just me, but I don't find their app particularly 'easy' to use. Might be due to not knowing how to adjust things properly yet, love threads like this where you can learn more though!

Form or function: Do you consider your rock work to be art or the platform for your coral?

• Primarily art focused.

Votes: 20 7.8%
  • Primarily a platform for coral.

Votes: 44 17.2%
  • A bit of each - both art and a platform.

Votes: 174 68.0%
  • Neither.

Votes: 12 4.7%
  • Other.

Votes: 6 2.3%
Back