• Total voters

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers!

I am about to pull the plug on 2 x AI Blade lights to supplement my 3 x Ecotech Radion Pro's (non-blue!). I simply can not choose between the two - so now I ask for help and opinions!

What would you choose- and why? I will be adding coral to my system in a couple of months. It will be a mixed reef, although mostly LPS corals.

Grow or Glow? That's the question!

shwareefer

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers!

I am about to pull the plug on 2 x AI Blade lights to supplement my 3 x Ecotech Radion Pro's (non-blue!). I simply can not choose between the two - so now I ask for help and opinions!

What would you choose- and why? I will be adding coral to my system in a couple of months. It will be a mixed reef, although mostly LPS corals.

I say glow. Your radions have the grow's spectrum covered already.

glow.png

grow.png

brian222

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers!

have you added the blade to your setup yet? I am also looking to add some supplemental lights to my 3 x G5 XR30 pro over my SPS tank, have you considered Orphek OR3 or any other supplemental light bars?

Going off the ledge: Would you be interested in a drop off aquarium?

• I currently have a drop off style aquarium

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • I don’t currently have a drop off style aquarium, but I have in the past.

Votes: 3 1.8%
  • I haven’t had a drop off style aquarium, but I plan to in the future.

Votes: 26 15.3%
  • I am interested in a drop off style aquarium, but have no plans to add one in the future.

Votes: 83 48.8%
  • I am not interested in a drop off style aquarium.

Votes: 52 30.6%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.4%
Back