AI Blade - Grow or Glow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter CasperOe
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

What should i buy?

  • Grow

    Votes: 12 46.2%
  • Glow

    Votes: 14 53.8%

  • Total voters
    26

CasperOe

In it to win it!
View Badges
Joined
Feb 14, 2022
Messages
3,257
Reaction score
5,509
Location
Glasgow, United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Reefers!

I am about to pull the plug on 2 x AI Blade lights to supplement my 3 x Ecotech Radion Pro's (non-blue!). I simply can not choose between the two - so now I ask for help and opinions!

What would you choose- and why? I will be adding coral to my system in a couple of months. It will be a mixed reef, although mostly LPS corals.

Grow or Glow? That's the question!
 
Hi Reefers!

I am about to pull the plug on 2 x AI Blade lights to supplement my 3 x Ecotech Radion Pro's (non-blue!). I simply can not choose between the two - so now I ask for help and opinions!

What would you choose- and why? I will be adding coral to my system in a couple of months. It will be a mixed reef, although mostly LPS corals.

Grow or Glow? That's the question!
I say glow. Your radions have the grow's spectrum covered already.

glow.png


grow.png
 
Hi Reefers!

I am about to pull the plug on 2 x AI Blade lights to supplement my 3 x Ecotech Radion Pro's (non-blue!). I simply can not choose between the two - so now I ask for help and opinions!

What would you choose- and why? I will be adding coral to my system in a couple of months. It will be a mixed reef, although mostly LPS corals.

Grow or Glow? That's the question!
have you added the blade to your setup yet? I am also looking to add some supplemental lights to my 3 x G5 XR30 pro over my SPS tank, have you considered Orphek OR3 or any other supplemental light bars?
 
have you added the blade to your setup yet? I am also looking to add some supplemental lights to my 3 x G5 XR30 pro over my SPS tank, have you considered Orphek OR3 or any other supplemental light bars?
I’m in a similar position. BRS has them on sale too
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new