AI blade lights on fluval 32.5

Jpiotro

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! I've been thinking of upgrading my fluval stock light to maybe 1 or 2 AI blade lights. Does anyone have any experience with doing this? I'd love to to fight them under the hood but idk if that can be done. I'm mostly looking to grow corals faster and more color to look at. Any help would be appreciated!

slickreefing

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Good morning everyone! I've been thinking of upgrading my fluval stock light to maybe 1 or 2 AI blade lights. Does anyone have any experience with doing this? I'd love to to fight them under the hood but idk if that can be done. I'm mostly looking to grow corals faster and more color to look at. Any help would be appreciated!
If your current lights don’t get much salt creep or splashing I don’t see a problem with changing to blades as they are very well sealed

kLoRRn

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased an AI Blade Grow for my Fluval and the color is great and I love the customizability but my light was one of the defective ones where the light is much brighter on the corded side. The fish and coral don't seem to mind but man does it look bad to the eye. BRS was really nice about the return and it was super quick. I got my light wednesday, called support that day and my new light should be here Friday. Hopefully the new one is good. My main goal was to keep the stock lid

lukeb04

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I purchased an AI Blade Grow for my Fluval and the color is great and I love the customizability but my light was one of the defective ones where the light is much brighter on the corded side. The fish and coral don't seem to mind but man does it look bad to the eye. BRS was really nice about the return and it was super quick. I got my light wednesday, called support that day and my new light should be here Friday. Hopefully the new one is good. My main goal was to keep the stock lid
Did the light fit in the stock lid brackets? Any pictures?

liddojunior

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have two tanks running on the blades without issue.

I would say on that tank all you need is one blade. They are really powerful.

Freshwater filter only or is it? Have you ever used an HOB filter on a saltwater tank?

• I currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I don’t currently use a HOB filter on my reef tank, but I have in the past.

Votes: 50 25.1%
  • I have used a HOB on fish only or quarantine tanks, but not on the display tank.

Votes: 47 23.6%
  • I have never used a HOB on a saltwater tank.

Votes: 48 24.1%
  • Other.

Votes: 4 2.0%
Back