AI blade settings for a 13.5 Fluval Evo

Cyborg_Vole

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 29, 2023
Messages
14
Reaction score
1
Location
United Kingdom
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi
Ive recently upgraded my light for my Flubal Evo to an AI blade and wanted to see what people think is the best settings for the colours as I am struggling to see which would be best. Colours available are royal blue blue and pure white.

Currwntly I habe mine at RB 32, B34 and W40
 
Hi
Ive recently upgraded my light for my Flubal Evo to an AI blade and wanted to see what people think is the best settings for the colours as I am struggling to see which would be best. Colours available are royal blue blue and pure white.

Currwntly I habe mine at RB 32, B34 and W40
Do you have any photos of this in the stock hood ? And size Blade
 
I keep searching for the same type of settings info and can’t seem to find it. All I really want is what % of white, blue, green, red, etc. But seems that all the responses just go down some rabbit hole talking about everything thing else but that. Maybe nobody really has that info??
 
Hi
Ive recently upgraded my light for my Flubal Evo to an AI blade and wanted to see what people think is the best settings for the colours as I am struggling to see which would be best. Colours available are royal blue blue and pure white.

Currwntly I habe mine at RB 32, B34 and W40
Which Blade did you get and what size is it?

Any photos?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DOES YOUR REEFING AREA LOOK LIKE BETWEEN MAINTENANCE SESSIONS?

  • Clean and tidy—everything gets put away

    Votes: 11 42.3%
  • Mostly cleaned up, but a few tools stay out

    Votes: 7 26.9%
  • Organized chaos—I know where everything is

    Votes: 4 15.4%
  • Enter at your own risk! Buckets, hoses, and towels are basically permanent fixtures

    Votes: 2 7.7%
  • It depends on where I am in the maintenance cycle...

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • The tsunami hit. Hard.

    Votes: 1 3.8%
  • A different take... (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new