AI Edge 44hd failed

  • Thread starter Thread starter winzig
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

winzig

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2024
Messages
300
Reaction score
277
Location
Canada
What state or country do you live in
Canada
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have an AI Edge 44hd that isn't even a year old and it stopped working.
When the power supply is plugged into the light the green led on the power supply faintly flickers.
When I disconnect the light from the power supply the green led on the power supply is as it should be,bright green steady on.
I am assuming that it's the power supply so I ordered a new one.....time will tell tell.
Any one else had this occur?
 
I have an AI Edge 44hd that isn't even a year old and it stopped working.
When the power supply is plugged into the light the green led on the power supply faintly flickers.
When I disconnect the light from the power supply the green led on the power supply is as it should be,bright green steady on.
I am assuming that it's the power supply so I ordered a new one.....time will tell tell.
Any one else had this occur?
Why would you order another one? It’s still under warranty. A simple reach out to Aquaillumination will surely have you taken care of?
 
Why would you order another one? It’s still under warranty. A simple reach out to Aquaillumination will surely have you taken care of?
tried two weeks ago, got nothing back.
 
They also have an AI chat box right in the MyAI app.

20260506_170541_2FA0AE5A-E970-4877-931F-FDBC2C4CC21A.png
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.4%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 16.1%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.9%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 11 6.5%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new