AI Grow or AI Glow?

  • Thread starter Thread starter malcb76
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

malcb76

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 11, 2024
Messages
25
Reaction score
8
Location
Sacramento
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a 1 year old Red Sea 525G2 (110g display) Mixed reef. Currently I am running 3 Radion G6 Blues. I am debating on purchasing 2 AI Blades. Should I go with AI Grow or AI Glow? Tough choice for me please help. Thanks!
 
I like the blues from my Radions but my fear is the Glows will be overkill.

They are all blue and violet. The Grow has lots of blue still but enough white that you can easily balance it out if needed
 
They are all blue and violet. The Grow has lots of blue still but enough white that you can easily balance it out if needed
Correct, I think it would be easier to balance out with the grows than the glows. Thanks
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 10 5.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 58 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 6.9%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 27 15.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new