AI Hydra 26

  • Thread starter Thread starter mkara
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

mkara

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
Location
astoria
What state or country do you live in
New York
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So I recently just bought these lights second hand from someone on FB marketplace. I cannot get them to connect to the app for anything!

I tried holding the button down on the back then powering them on. Nothing. The lights become rgb and not discoverable. I tried connected them as a light, nothing. I tried connecting them thru AI-Fi, nothing. I’m about to flip out!

Can someone please help me out?!
 
Did you google and watch the AI produced video for installing the lights yet?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 18.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 42 31.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 15.2%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new