AI Hydra 32 and/or 64?

  • Thread starter Thread starter Ed Chan
  • Start date Start date
  • Tagged users Tagged users None

Ed Chan

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 15, 2019
Messages
97
Reaction score
58
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have a mixed reef tank that measures 72x18x29 inches. The tank is broken up into 3 sections by two braces on the top. Each section measures 24x18. The two outer sections have an overflow in the center back positions so the “middle” section is a true 24x18 section.

I am looking to pick up the AI Hydra, but wasn’t sure if I should go with 3 Hydra 64s (one for each section) or go with a combination of of Hydra 32s and 64s.

Given my tanks dimensions, what would you AI owners recommend?

C67AA153-49D6-419A-A0A2-2176DA824F2C.jpeg


Thanks in advance!
 
I have a mixed reef tank that measures 72x18x29 inches. The tank is broken up into 3 sections by two braces on the top. Each section measures 24x18. The two outer sections have an overflow in the center back positions so the “middle” section is a true 24x18 section.

I am looking to pick up the AI Hydra, but wasn’t sure if I should go with 3 Hydra 64s (one for each section) or go with a combination of of Hydra 32s and 64s.

Given my tanks dimensions, what would you AI owners recommend?

C67AA153-49D6-419A-A0A2-2176DA824F2C.jpeg


Thanks in advance!
What lights are running on this tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT CHANGED THE MOST IN A FISH AS IT MATURED IN YOUR REEF?

  • Size or body shape

    Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Color or pattern

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Personality or confidence

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Aggression or territorial behavior

    Votes: 2 22.2%
  • Feeding habits

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Social behavior or bonding

    Votes: 3 33.3%
  • It really hasn’t changed much

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Something else (Tell us what I didn't think of)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new