Ai hydra 32hd & Hydros xs

Item Price
70-150
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

Blackhawksfan22

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 13, 2023
Messages
177
Reaction score
95
Location
Naperville, IL
What state or country do you live in
Illinois
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have 2 white version ai hydra 32hd. Both work, one has the 24v power supply and will need the 36v to work full spectrum. Asking $150 each but one that needs new power supply only asking $100. Shipping for each for $20

CoralVue Hydros Xs module used - $70 w $10 shipping
IMG_7857.jpeg
IMG_7860.jpeg
IMG_7859.jpeg
 
Pics with lights on?
 
I kinda want the one with the messed up power supply...
 
I got acros lol your two is doing good this light would be for my nem tank
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 3 16.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 1 5.6%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 2 11.1%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 2 11.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new