AI Hydra 32HD programming issues?

TinaJavelina

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I'm checking to see if I'm having a problem that others have had, and if maybe someone can offer some suggestions. I have two Hydra 32s over my tank. Right out of the box, one of them would not follow its schedule - it would stay on, at the same power level, all the time. When I would try to reset or restart it using the app, it wouldn't even respond to the app. It flashes red/blue whenever I try to restart it, and still stays on. I've tried it added to my existing tank and programmed standalone as its own tank. I opened it up and did the motherboard reset thing. Nothing helped. (My other 32 works just fine). AI replaced the malfunctioning one after going through the troubleshooting process, but the brand new one they sent me is doing the exact same thing. The light stays on all the time unless I physically unplug it. After I unplug it, it resets itself to the correct schedule, but then gets stuck again in a matter of hours. I'm wondering if others have had the same issues. I don't know what to do at this point. Two of three lights have been busted from the start, and they are brand new. Thanks.

20200503_100733.jpg

Tomaso

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Got the same problem anyone can help?? I got 4x hydra and they all do that randomly maybe one light maybe 2 maybe three but all randomly. Im having an sps dominant i m scared of bleaching please anyone help??

Last edited:

When to mix up fish meal: When was the last time you tried a different brand of food for your reef?

• I regularly change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 45 20.5%
  • I occasionally change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 76 34.5%
  • I rarely change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 73 33.2%
  • I never change the food that I feed to the tank.

Votes: 21 9.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 5 2.3%
Back