AI hydra 32hd

dookymonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I Have searched near and far. Maybe not looking up the right key words...

I just ordered a pair of hydra 32hd and was looking to prepare for set up when they arrive. Do they come with preset spectrums or do i have to dial them in. I have a 120g 4x2x2 with mainly lps and softies at the moment. Was wondering set up tips and tricks to make this transition as smooth as possible for my fish and coral. Im coming from a pair of black boxes to this. Any and all help would be appreciated.

WisconsinReefing

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use a laptop, and go to their website. There are several “pro” settings you can try at least for a jump off point. They are super easy to install and use. The app is great. Here is my schedule.

Saxby

201C3AC1-E281-4CFF-84E7-C34A2D2CB461.png

OP
OP
dookymonster

dookymonster

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Use a laptop, and go to their website. There are several “pro” settings you can try at least for a jump off point. They are super easy to install and use. The app is great. Here is my schedule.

Saxby

201C3AC1-E281-4CFF-84E7-C34A2D2CB461.png
thanks for some insight. what are the choppy lines in mid day representing? and what corals are thriving under this spectrum?

PhilT

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So do people individually set each channel or do you just set the color temp you want? I assume specifying the temp will tune the channels accordingly?

i just got 2 32s last week. Only coral are some ricordeas and there is a bubble tip anemone. My first pass, I just set all the colors to 70%, if change to temp setting, it says 7500k. The ricordeas look like they are moving off the rock they are on. Not sure if they don’t like the brightness or spectrum?

its a 36” 65g marineland tank. 24” deep, the lights are about 8” above the water, the ricordeas are on the sand bed, pretty much directly under one of the lights.

any suggestions?

Back