AI Hydra 52 Settings Help

Reefer37

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 30, 2019
Messages
364
Reaction score
157
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey everyone, so I recently upgraded my lighting on my JBJ45 to a Hydra 52 HD and having some trouble dialing in the right settings. I know it's going to take a little for the corals to acclimate, and I don't want to burn them out or anything, but since recently adding a wrasse, I'm trying to adjust my lights to be on a little longer to allow for 2 feedings before and after work. Any recommendations on setting people are using and really happy with and having good results, maybe with a similar size tank or spread?
Dimensions: 26.5"×21"x19"

It's a mixed reef, mostly LPS and softies.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 6 7.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 17 21.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 23 28.8%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.3%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 12.5%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.5%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new