AI Hydra 52 White (non HD)

Antignis

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 29, 2016
Messages
72
Reaction score
45
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I will upload pictures when i get home later tonight.. but looking to get 300 shipped, or 400 shipped with with a wireless director.

Josh Watkins
 
koaoqlr.jpg

tnZAoRs.jpg

ECZ2aUK.jpg
 
Light has been sold, director still available for 100 shipped.
 
Ready to pay pal for the director
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT DO YOU USUALLY CHECK FIRST WHEN YOU LOOK AT YOUR REEF?

  • A particular fish I enjoy watching

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • The fish population—making sure everyone is accounted for

    Votes: 16 28.6%
  • Coral extension, color, or growth

    Votes: 18 32.1%
  • Recent additions or other changes

    Votes: 6 10.7%
  • Water clarity or the surface

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Equipment and water movement

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Signs of algae, pests, or trouble

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • I just enjoy the whole scene

    Votes: 7 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new