• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

Item Price
100.00
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Shipping
YES shipping is available

PAUL JORDAN

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 30, 2018
Messages
60
Reaction score
4
What state or country do you live in
New Jersey
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have 2 AI hydra flex arm mounts that are like new . They were on my tank for a total of 2 days then I went to a T5 hybrid setup. I have have no need for them now. I live in Brooklyn wiould be willing to meet up within the 5 boroughs price is $100 for the pair.

D3A9CD18-04AA-41B9-B104-AF65794F6500.jpeg
 
These are for the hydra 32’s
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 9 5.3%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 13 7.6%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 15.9%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 57 33.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.2%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 12 7.1%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 26 15.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 12 7.1%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new