• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI hydra mount

Jdeleon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Custom machined down aluminum hydra mount. Very slick clean design will completely hide all wires and can be installed without moving the tank. selling one for now but have a total of 3 if someone is really interested in them. the hydra 52 or 26 slides in the machined railing and wire tucks away in machined grove to give it a clean no wire sight sore. Drilling two holes from the inside of your cabined will allow to mount without moving the tank.

IMG_0982.jpg

IMG_0983.jpg

IMG_7534.JPG

IMG_0980.jpg

OP
OP
Jdeleon

Jdeleon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
5 foot tall, but it is adjustable how high you actually mount it on your stand, example if you mount the bolts 3 feet off the ground then the light can be adjusted up to around 8 feet tall

OP
OP
Jdeleon

Jdeleon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
If I remember correctly it was 11" to the center of the light but seems to look a little longer than that on the pic, I can double check this evening to verify.

Ilikefishies

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you be willing to sell 2? The mounts I have for my 52's won't clamp on securely because of the top of the tank

OP
OP
Jdeleon

Jdeleon

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
would you be willing to sell 2? The mounts I have for my 52's won't clamp on securely because of the top of the tank
If you are not in a great big hurry for them yes I would sell 2, I'm using just one part of them for my T-5 but I'm looking for a working around so I can get them ready to sell also.

Looking for the spotlight: Do your fish notice the lighting in your reef tank?

• My fish seem to regularly respond to the lighting in my reef tank.

Votes: 102 75.6%
  • My fish seem to occasionally respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 15 11.1%
  • My fish seem to rarely respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 8 5.9%
  • My fish seem to never respond to the lighting in my tank.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t pay enough attention to my fish to notice if they respond to the lighting.

Votes: 3 2.2%
  • I don’t have any fish in my tank.

Votes: 2 1.5%
  • Other.

Votes: 2 1.5%
Back