AI hydra power brick

TheAussieReefer

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Oct 14, 2024
Messages
9
Reaction score
15
Location
Australia
What state or country do you live in
Other International
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all from the land down under 🇦🇺

My power brick decided the exit the chat on my hydra 52

Was wondering if anyone has replaced there's with a aftermarket one from Amazon or ebay and of so did you have success?

I've got all the numbers I need to match the power bricks up with a replacement, but if i can avoid going direct through ai which costs a fortune here i can obviously go buy more fish and coral 🤣

Cheers 🍺
 
Hey all from the land down under 🇦🇺

My power brick decided the exit the chat on my hydra 52

Was wondering if anyone has replaced there's with a aftermarket one from Amazon or ebay and of so did you have success?

I've got all the numbers I need to match the power bricks up with a replacement, but if i can avoid going direct through ai which costs a fortune here i can obviously go buy more fish and coral 🤣

Cheers 🍺
I have used one's off Amazon a few times that match the numbers, they worked fine.

Another alternative is to go to your local Jaycar - they have universal one's that will work also (have done this with my neptune cor pump also).
 
I have used one's off Amazon a few times that match the numbers, they worked fine.

Another alternative is to go to your local Jaycar - they have universal one's that will work also (have done this with my neptune cor pump also).
Thanks for the reply guys, will order one tonight 👌🏻
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 3 5.4%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 14 25.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 16.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 2 3.6%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 8 14.3%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 3 5.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new