Hydra 52 hd ac adapter replacement options

z28reefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 27, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
54
Location
Port Orange, FL
What state or country do you live in
Florida
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My ebay special hydra 52 hd came in with a broken power brick. It looks to be a generic 36v 3.33a adapter, however I'm not sure what size the barrel plug is. Does anyone know of a off brand brick that would work? I'm not really in the mood to spend $90 on a new one from ai after just picking up the light.

15686822469486967768661924668386.jpg
 
Long shot, But did you ever figure this out? I just got 3 Hydra 52 HD's for $60 (all working) just need power supplies. Don't want to spend another $150 if I don't have to.
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new