AI light spectrum

lsbrag

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Aug 6, 2020
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Location
San Mateo county
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi, I am new here and am hoping someone can help with my lighting questions. I purchased a 10g nano reef tank a year ago. My corals are not doing well and I think lighting may be the issue. Can someone tell me what a good general setting would be. I currently have my purples and blues at 30%, green and red at 0% and white at 7%. my zoas are not thriving my Duncan and dendro are doing okay my goniastrea is dying, my stilo and blue belle died and I am very worried about my torch coral. it used to free flow with 1-2 inch polyps and now it is inside with only a few 1/4 inch polyps sticking out! I really need help. According to my LFS my parameters are good. Thank you Lisa
 
It’s a cube 10g so about 15/16 inches

I think that it would be a good idea to rent a par meter. I do think that you could raise up the channels but without a par meter it is difficult to get a clear view of your light.

As for your water, do you regularly test and dose alk, calcium, and magnesium?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 25 19.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 41 31.5%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.8%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.7%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.9%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new