AI Nano wire help

Mitchell Plourde

New Member
View Badges
Joined
Apr 12, 2017
Messages
6
Reaction score
0
What state or country do you live in
Connecticut
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello!

I have 2 AI Nanos and must have lost the wire that connects the two of them so that they mirror each other and both connect to the same controller. Where can I purchase one or what type of wire could I buy?

Thanks,
Mitch
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 8 5.1%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 27 17.3%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 53 34.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 2 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 11 7.1%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 6.4%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 24 15.4%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 10 6.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new