AI Nero 3/5 HELP

Jobet

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
AI Nero 3/5 Troubleshooting.....

I've tried google search and all the recommended steps i could find online. Figured, I'd ask here aswell. Anyone else use the Nero powerheads and has bluetooth connecting issues? Any suggestions?
Its worked good for months, now the app and powerheads arent communicating.....
The attached pics are 1) my error message and 2) AI's response to me. I have already attempted these steps multiple times with no success.

Screenshot_20210817-213740_myAI.jpg Screenshot_20210818-105540_Email.jpg

SkoolingMinnow

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I get these messages when my husbands phone is connected to the Nero and i try to connect on my phone. not sure if you have more then one device connected but if you do make sure the app is closed on all devices then try connecting again.

Unrealreality

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I had problems because i had disabled the location on my phone. You can check if your have it enabled.

DeniableArc

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This same error happens to me from time to time I simply unplug at the function button and plug it in. Very annoying

Dabcrusher

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This same error happens to me from time to time I simply unplug at the function button and plug it in. Very annoying
When you go into your apps because that's the same instruction they gave me it didn't work but go to setting then apps and them make sure that show system apps in active or you won't be able to find the Bluetooth app and hit that go to memory and clear cache . Some Samsung phones it's in system management and but like unreal said youbalso need location on hope that helps

Back