AI nero 3 wavemaker

S.SReefer

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 2, 2024
Messages
57
Reaction score
91
Location
London
What state or country do you live in
United Kingdom
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey fellow reefers.

I currently have a 90 litre nano tank.
I'm looking at flow, but I'm unsure on what I the best wave makers for a nano.

I was about to purchase a AI Nero but unsure, will this be too powerful for my tank?
 
Personally I feel that 2 powerheads is always better than one. My 15 gallon tank has 2 sicce voyager nano's, I think they would also do well in a tank your size.
 
Upvote 0

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 10 35.7%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 10.7%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 8 28.6%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 7 25.0%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 32.1%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 17.9%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 6 21.4%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new