AI Nero 7 Fish Guard

wickedxreef

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jul 16, 2023
Messages
213
Reaction score
107
Location
Buda
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello Fellow Reefers,

I’m looking to print a couple fish covers for my Nero 7 wavemakers. Going to get another mandarin to replace to last one that made it way into the wavemaker. Was a horrible sight to see, so I want to ensure they’re covered this time.

TIA
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 25.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 8 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 12 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 29.2%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 3 12.5%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new