AI prime 15HD- 16 gallon

indiana812

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new to this light, I have only had it running for 2 days (16gal Biocube). I just copied David Saxby's schedule. I currently have a few frags of GPS, (one of which has a few Zoa's on it), I also have a RBTA I just put in my tank last weekend, and a smaller Trachyphyllia which I have positioned to be semi shadowed from a rock that it isnt touching, just dont want it to get bleached. Anyone have any recommendations for any other settings for the light? Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated!

-PS i have read up on the forums on here, and alot of the schedules ive seen people post will not format and program into myAI app on my Iphone 11.

Cdime712

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Brand new to this light, I have only had it running for 2 days (16gal Biocube). I just copied David Saxby's schedule. I currently have a few frags of GPS, (one of which has a few Zoa's on it), I also have a RBTA I just put in my tank last weekend, and a smaller Trachyphyllia which I have positioned to be semi shadowed from a rock that it isnt touching, just dont want it to get bleached. Anyone have any recommendations for any other settings for the light? Any recommendation would be greatly appreciated!

-PS i have read up on the forums on here, and alot of the schedules ive seen people post will not format and program into myAI app on my Iphone 11.
Same here understand. This is what i got now.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210408-170927_myAI.jpg
    Screenshot_20210408-170927_myAI.jpg
    56 KB · Views: 30
OP
OP
I

indiana812

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Same here understand. This is what i got now.
How is it with the green? Davids schedule has the green & red @ like ~5 percent or something similar. I know the the red causes algae, and i heard the green was for plants, but I've never used it.

Caring for your picky eaters: What do you feed your finicky fish?

• Live foods

Votes: 21 31.8%
  • Frozen meaty foods

Votes: 53 80.3%
  • Soft pellets

Votes: 11 16.7%
  • Masstick (or comparable)

Votes: 7 10.6%
  • Other

Votes: 4 6.1%
Back