• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime 16 HD with AI mount

Item Price
190
Shipping
YES shipping is available

spidey

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 14, 2021
Messages
42
Reaction score
15
Location
Fairfax
What state or country do you live in
Virginia
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Selling a black AI prime 16 HD with mounting bracket. I was the original owner and used for 8 months at 65% power. Light works great but I just upgraded to Radion's. Light and bracket for $190 obo. Will ship at your cost.
FB8C755B-ACF7-41D9-B70E-8EF9FF433135.jpeg
08325044-AC5E-4C3A-AD0D-47BE0199DDBE.jpeg
EB5B0090-3698-4299-BFFF-4811C085298E.jpeg
 
Last edited:
I’ll do $140 + shipping
Only reason I went lower is I read the UVs die out on these after a year.
 
Still availible?
 
Sorry sold. Anyone know how to close a thread here?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new