• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI Prime 16HD BNIB

Item Price
220
Selling Terms Of Service
  1. YES I have read the terms and agree to them
Buyer Protection
  1. YES I agree and I understand that as a seller I may not ask for payment through platforms that do not offer buyer’s protection.
Thread Prefix?
  1. YES I have added pre-fixes to my thread title.
Shipping
YES shipping is available

galmase

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Nov 16, 2019
Messages
199
Reaction score
154
Location
Texas
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
AI Prime HD brand new in box with 12 inches flex arm new $220 shipped

2 used Ecotech vortech MP10 - SOLD


Call or text if interested
8057011682
@maramotreef

9D27BB77-05F3-4F23-87F0-D0531B2F9B93.jpeg ADBC58E7-1914-4917-8E66-0F30F18FECE1.jpeg BEF413B8-401B-4B2B-836D-68831A004D95.jpeg B8A0317B-BEEC-4FEC-AF8A-7C109855A72C.jpeg DC450FE4-8E73-4D2C-A788-310C575ADD7C.jpeg
 
Last edited:

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH TYPE OF REEF CONTENT MOST OFTEN GETS YOU TO PARTICIPATE?

  • Daniel's daily polls. They're awesome! 😎

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • A real troubleshooting problem

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Build-thread or tank-update posts

    Votes: 7 21.2%
  • Before-and-after progress photos

    Votes: 3 9.1%
  • Beginner questions

    Votes: 11 33.3%
  • Honest success or failure stories

    Votes: 8 24.2%
  • A post, update, or article from my favorite vendor

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Detailed how-to or educational discussions

    Votes: 9 27.3%
  • Tank tours and member showcases

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Local events, swaps, or meetups

    Votes: 5 15.2%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 7 21.2%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new