AI Prime 16HD brown led

QuinnLee512

Well-Known Member
View Badges
Joined
Jun 19, 2021
Messages
650
Reaction score
225
Location
Austin
What state or country do you live in
Texas
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
Just noticed a couple of the middle LEDs look brown. Are these LEDs bad? How can I test each LED?

20220902_213356.jpg
 
Does that mean that the LED is not outputting light? Or is the lens just the cover?
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new