Ai prime flex arm length? Nuvo 10

Patrick.S

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Sep 23, 2016
Messages
240
Reaction score
189
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I have the Nuvo 10 tank and I’m considering an ai prime hd. Are you guys using the 12 or 18” flex arm on this tank? Thanks!
 
I have the Nuvo 10 tank and I’m considering an ai prime hd. Are you guys using the 12 or 18” flex arm on this tank? Thanks!

I ordered the 18” for my nuvo 10 and found it to be a little too long for my preference. In order to get the light 7” off the water like I wanted I had to clip it on one of the very back corners and bend it into a bit of a hump. 12” is a good option for a cleaner look, but 18” is a better option if you have a tall skimmer in the middle chamber or something else that blocks easy placement of the mount on the middle.
 
I have a waterbox 10 and I am happy I went with the 12" for my prime. The 18 would have been too much.
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 5 50.0%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 3 30.0%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 10.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new