AI Prime HD Biocube

YoCamron

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Jan 3, 2016
Messages
222
Reaction score
54
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello everyone,

I have finally upgraded the lighting in my tank to the AI prime HD. I have had it running for a few weeks at low settings so I don’t bleach my existing livestock. I am being gifted a christmas tree rock which is porites coral with bismal worms living in it, so that would be my first SPS in the tank. I would like to acclimate this coral to the light as to not bleach it.

I have my settings at this right now for my Biocube 29. Would this be too much for the porites, and could I keep this setting long term? Or should I make some changes. Please give me suggestions! Thanks everyone!

D76DE432-F3BF-4021-8E4C-BC6DE54B46FA.jpeg
 
Hello everyone,

I have finally upgraded the lighting in my tank to the AI prime HD. I have had it running for a few weeks at low settings so I don’t bleach my existing livestock. I am being gifted a christmas tree rock which is porites coral with bismal worms living in it, so that would be my first SPS in the tank. I would like to acclimate this coral to the light as to not bleach it.

I have my settings at this right now for my Biocube 29. Would this be too much for the porites, and could I keep this setting long term? Or should I make some changes. Please give me suggestions! Thanks everyone!

D76DE432-F3BF-4021-8E4C-BC6DE54B46FA.jpeg
just made some adjustments. opinions?

image.jpg
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

HOW DO YOU USUALLY MOVE WATER DURING A WATER CHANGE?

  • Buckets

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A siphon or gravel-vac hose

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A pump and hose

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A dedicated mixing station

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • A plumbed or automated system

    Votes: 1 16.7%
  • A combination of these

    Votes: 3 50.0%
  • Whatever container is clean at the time

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Water changes? We don't need no stinkin' water changes!

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new