AI Prime HD lighting program for NUVO 10?

Andrew Higgins

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
May 18, 2019
Messages
36
Reaction score
26
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
What lighting program would be good for the nuvo 10 with soft coral and zoa’s?
 
I run the David saxgby lighting program I have a fluval 13.5 gallon with sorts and zoas ans rhaf works quite well for me.
 
Did you adjust the intensity at all?
 
giphy (1).gif
Wealcome to R2R!! I went through the AI signature series offerings till I found the one that is closest to my tank which is Turmerov (spelling) and am running that..if you need help figuring out how to inject the file I made a post here: https://www.reef2reef.com/threads/h...-signature-series-presets-in-ios-apps.601304/
 
just the stock Dmitry Tumanov..I have a deep tank and also t5's. Tumanov is mostly blues and iirc none of them are above 75%
 
just the stock Dmitry Tumanov..I have a deep tank and also t5's. Tumanov is mostly blues and iirc none of them are above 75%

I just don’t want to cook my tank.
 
How do you guys set up intensity? I just copied the bra ab+ one help!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 3 42.9%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 2 28.6%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 1 14.3%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new