AI Prime HD setting for refugium

I would guess different species are more or less invasive, and you livestock may help control it
Sorry to hear about you tank. I will do some more research on the different species (maybe someone can chime in) that are not prone to go sexual and what species of fish might eat if it makes it to the display tank.
Thanks
 
Sorry to hear about you tank. I will do some more research on the different species (maybe someone can chime in) that are not prone to go sexual and what species of fish might eat if it makes it to the display tank.
Thanks
Chaeto doesn't have either problem, that's why its so much more popular now. Ulva is also a quick grower. I'm experimenting with it now. Tangs love it if it gets in the display
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 6 4.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 11 7.7%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 26 18.2%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 50 35.0%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 10 7.0%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 20 14.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 9 6.3%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new