• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI prime hd SOLD

ycnibrc

SOCAL REEF TOTM 11/2019 GHL TOTM 02/2020
View Badges
Joined
Oct 6, 2014
Messages
2,578
Reaction score
3,637
Location
Irvine, CA
What state or country do you live in
California
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Hi there
I have 2 white and 1 black AI prime hd for sale $150 each. Less than 6 months old pick up in Irvine if u buy all 3 I can ship it to u free. Pm with question. I can ship individual light for $10

 
willing to trade a 36x24x14 acrylic tank with powder coated steel stand for two of the ai's???
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHICH FLOW PROBLEM IS HARDEST TO SOLVE IN YOUR REEF?

  • Eliminating dead spots

    Votes: 9 23.1%
  • Keeping sand from blowing around

    Votes: 5 12.8%
  • Balancing flow for different coral types

    Votes: 11 28.2%
  • Creating random or turbulent movement

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Finding effective pump placement

    Votes: 1 2.6%
  • Managing noise or vibration

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • Keeping pumps hidden and accessible

    Votes: 2 5.1%
  • I still feel like I’m mostly guessing

    Votes: 7 17.9%
  • Other (Comment in the thread)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new