Ai Prime Help!

Nalca Ozius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really need help with the ai prime. Every setting I’ve searched or sig one from website I ‘ve used was way overpowered. I finally had something from scratch and had acclimation mode on and everything was looking splendid then I erased the entire setting by mistake. Now all the coral is burning up except a ric a few shrooms i had hidden.
It’s 9 inches above waterline on a 10 gal.

GATOR DAVE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I really need help with the ai prime. Every setting I’ve searched or sig one from website I ‘ve used was way overpowered. I finally had something from scratch and had acclimation mode on and everything was looking splendid then I erased the entire setting by mistake. Now all the coral is burning up except a ric a few shrooms i had hidden.
It’s 9 inches above waterline on a 10 gal.
I am using the setting from the ai website. There is a setting under the signature tab, and then Karen Vazquez's nano tank. I only have a few coral but everything seems to be ok with these settings. At least is will give you a new starting point. My AI is also 9" above but on a 20 gallon. Hope this helps

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
I have my own which has been awesome. With what you just experienced, start with an acclimation setting.
an example woud be
40% blue
45% purple UV
8% cool white
3% red
4% green

GATOR DAVE

Community Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run her settings just as they are. Nothing ever comes up to 100% if that is what you mean by full tilt.

OP
OP
N

Nalca Ozius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I run her settings just as they are. Nothing ever comes up to 100% if that is what you mean by
I have my own which has been awesome. With what you just experienced, start with an acclimation setting.
an example woud be
40% blue
45% purple UV
8% cool white
3% red
4% green
Is it possible to go to low on acclimation?
I set start intensity at 30% for 30 days

vetteguy53081

Well known Member and monster tank lover
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
13   0   0
OP
OP
N

Nalca Ozius

View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
why is it that people on the forum recommend running royal blue over blue yet there is no royal blue running in that setting?

Joe31415

Valuable Member
View Badges
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I *think* the answer you're looking for is that, when you look at the graph, you can drag the entire thing left and right (to shift the time) by using two fingers, similarly, using two fingers, you can drag the entire thing up and down, to shift intensity.

Clear reef vision: How do you clean the inside of the glass on your aquarium?

• Razor blade

Votes: 117 58.5%
  • Plastic scraper

Votes: 61 30.5%
  • Clean-up crew

Votes: 73 36.5%
  • Magic eraser

Votes: 34 17.0%
  • Other

Votes: 58 29.0%
Back