Ai prime

Htbrooks1

Community Member
View Badges
Joined
Feb 17, 2021
Messages
25
Reaction score
1
Location
Nc
What state or country do you live in
North Carolina
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys, so I have a 13.5 evo and just got my ai prime light in yesterday. I set it up and have it running on the Eddy putra lighting schedule running on acclimation at 40 % I was curious as to what other people are using. Should I change mine, too strong ? Thank you in advance
 
Could you maybe post a screenshot of your settings please? The intensity for each color will help.
Whats in the tank? Fish or corals? Depending on what corals you have it may need to change. Is everything doing well?
 
Wow, I was unprepared for such a fast response, thank you. I'm at work right now, as soon as I get home I will post a picture of intensity and everything. I want to switch to the Saxby schedule but I don't like the times it is running and not familiar enough to change the times without messing up the intensitys. I have several hammers, a torch, frogspawn, bird's-nest, ricordia, rhodactis and some zoa's and 2 snowflake clowns
 

WHAT IS THE LOUDEST PART OF YOUR REEF SYSTEM?

  • Return pump

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Powerheads or wavemakers

    Votes: 5 6.5%
  • Protein skimmer

    Votes: 16 20.8%
  • Overflow or drain

    Votes: 22 28.6%
  • Sump vibration or plumbing

    Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Cooling fans

    Votes: 9 11.7%
  • Dosing, ATO, or other equipment

    Votes: 4 5.2%
  • Nothing. My reef is surprisingly quiet

    Votes: 10 13.0%
  • Other (Tell us what makes the noise)

    Votes: 6 7.8%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new