• Thank you for visiting the R2R Marketplace! Please consider becoming a Supporting Member today! In addition to all the perks of becoming a supporting member, this notice will also be automatically removed! Click here for more details and Happy Reefing!

AI SOL Blue LED with Controller

Ocho Cinco

Active Member
View Badges
Joined
Dec 17, 2008
Messages
256
Reaction score
68
Location
MI
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hello. I have a AI SOL Blue led fixture for sale. It comes with the controller. It is about a year old and I never ran each color over 50%. If you would like some pictures I can email or text them to you. Just PM me your information. I do have feedback on other sites that I can provide if need be. $285 shipped.

Thanks!
 
Dropping it down to $265 shipped. Once paid for I will ship it the next day!
 
Thanks. I thought it was too and even at $285. I have it up on 3 sites but still no takers!
 

TOP 10 Trending Threads

WHAT IS THE BIGGEST REASON YOU ATTEND A FRAG SWAP?

  • Finding unusual or hard-to-find corals

    Votes: 6 22.2%
  • Better prices than buying online

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Trading or selling my own frags

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Meeting other reefers

    Votes: 9 33.3%
  • Learning from vendors and hobbyists

    Votes: 3 11.1%
  • Seeing corals in person before buying

    Votes: 13 48.1%
  • Supporting the local reefing community

    Votes: 7 25.9%
  • I don’t have frag swaps nearby

    Votes: 4 14.8%
  • Other (Post in the comments)

    Votes: 0 0.0%
Back
Top
Home
Post thread…
Market
What's new